Little Rock

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Board

+2
PatrickMiller
Amy
6 posters

Acapella Artists

Amy
    Amy

Acapella Artists Empty Acapella Artists

Post  Amy Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:23 am

PatrickMiller
    PatrickMiller
    Admin

Acapella Artists Empty Re: Acapella Artists

Post  PatrickMiller Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:24 am

Wow. That's wicked. Acapella Artists 682315

Seriously, these guys are pretty good.
    Shaun
    Shaun

Post  Shaun Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:27 am

Dude. That's amazing.

Though I have to say that our group acapella cover of Remember was pretty cool as well big grin
    Danny
    Danny

Post  Danny Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:28 am

Wow that's cool. I love group acapellas. Check this one out, it's also originally by Evanescence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6EI_PXaC18

And @ Shaun, which Remember do you mean? I mean by what band is it? And how did you do that anyway, did you have percussion and guitars all acapella or what? I imagine that to be quite tough to do.
    DaleM
    DaleM

Post  DaleM Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:33 am

These two covers rock. Seriously, they're so good.

Shaun wrote:Though I have to say that our group acapella cover of Remember was pretty cool as well big grin

Word! We totally pulled it off.

Danny wrote:And @ Shaun, which Remember do you mean? I mean by what band is it? And how did you do that anyway, did you have percussion and guitars all acapella or what? I imagine that to be quite tough to do.

We did Remember by Disturbed (yeah we did an acapella version of an alternative metal song lol). We had Amy doing the vocal melodies, Shaun on the main male vocals, Pat and Candy did the e-guitar parts and John and me did the percussion. We did a pretty good job in my opinion. And we had so much fun! big grin
    Mikail
    Mikail

Post  Mikail Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:53 am

^ For real?? That's awesome - is there any chance we'll get to hear that?

How did you do that anyway? Did you just sing the guitar/hum the percussion parts or...?
    Amy
    Amy

Post  Amy Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:17 am

Mikail wrote:^ For real?? That's awesome - is there any chance we'll get to hear that?

How did you do that anyway? Did you just sing the guitar/hum the percussion parts or...?

Honestly, we just did it. We know the song very well so it was no problem for everyone to stay within their frame. Pat and Candy sang the guitar parts like "che-da-che-da". John and Dale did the percussion by saying "s" and "f" through gritted teeth most of the time, and Dale did the additonal bass drum on his thighs big grin Shaun just had to sing the normal lyrics so that was no problem, and I accompanied him with improvised melodies, which wasn't exactly a challenge either, so... we really had fun, yeah. And it turned out pretty good. We should do another song together, don't you guys think? We're good at this! big grin

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:23 pm