Little Rock

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Board

+2
Shaun
Beth
6 posters

Please help - Survey

Beth
    Beth

Please help - Survey Empty Please help - Survey

Post  Beth Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:07 am

I'm doing a kind of research-survey for my study, and it'd be great if you guys could help me out with it.

I'll post a questionnaire and I'd like every male member of this board to fill it out; yes the questions are weird and seem pretty trivial but you'll be amazed at how much those trivialities say about you. tongue

General
    Full Name:
    Describe your appearance (length and color of hair, facial hair yes or no, height, style of clothing etc):
    Trivia
    How do you drink your coffee?
    What kind(s) of sports are you into?
    How often have you been in love (not in a I-have-a-crush-kinda-way, I'm talking about real love)?
    What's your favourite piece of clothes and what color does it have?
    What country would you like to visit and why?
    Whar car would you like to have?
    Have you ever watched an animated movie and liked it (being over twenty)?
    How many dates (you know what I mean) and why?
    Do you get bored easily when you're alone?
    Have you had more serious relationships or more "affairs"/one-night-stands? (by affairs I don't mean the cheating on your girlfriend kind of affair)
    What is your favourite place in the world?
    Have you ever called someone stuff like honey/sweetie/angel and meant it (little sisters don't count)?
    Decisions
    Cats or dogs?
    Beer or Wine?
    Cars or Motorcycles?
    In girls: Beer, Cocktails, Shots or Wine?
    In girls: Blonde, brunette, redhead, black-haired, other?
    In girls: Short hair, shoulder-length or really long?
    In girls: Housewife or Career-Woman?

Thank you guys!!!
    Shaun
    Shaun

Please help - Survey Empty Re: Please help - Survey

Post  Shaun Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:17 pm

Interesting. Can we see the results of that thing?

General
    Full Name: Shaun C. Morgan
    Describe your appearance (length and color of hair, facial hair yes or no, height, style of clothing etc): Err... look at my avatar? Shoulder-length brown hair, facial hair yes, 6"1, style of clothing...? Uh, casual, jeans and hoodie jacket? Oh and I have a leather jacket, so I'm a bit of a rocker I guess.
    Trivia
    How do you drink your coffee? Milk yes sugar no
    What kind(s) of sports are you into? (Kick)boxing... Rugby... the ones where you get hurt, you know... tongue
    How often have you been in love (not in a I-have-a-crush-kinda-way, I'm talking about real love)? Once
    What's your favourite piece of clothes and what color does it have? My leather jacket. It's black.
    What country would you like to visit and why? Russia. Ancestors.
    Whar car would you like to have? That's an easy one. A Chevrolet Camaro. \m/
    Have you ever watched an animated movie and liked it (being over twenty)? Dude, Ice Age is a classic.
    How many dates (you know what I mean) and why? Three. Why? Cause that's what society is drumming into us. Whoever does it before the third date is a casanova, who does it later is a prude. It's sad, I know.
    Do you get bored easily when you're alone? Not often.
    Have you had more serious relationships or more "affairs"/one-night-stands? Serious relationships.
    What is your favourite place in the world? My balcony
    Have you ever called someone stuff like honey/sweetie/angel and meant it (little sisters don't count)? Yup.
    Decisions
    Cats or dogs? Dogs
    Beer or Wine? Beer. But I enjoy a nice glass of red wine every once in a while.
    Cars or Motorcycles? Ohhh tough decision. I love cars and everything about them but motorcycles are so... awesome. I can't decide.
    In girls: Beer, Cocktails, Shots or Wine? Uh. I couldn't care less.
    In girls: Blonde, brunette, redhead, black-haired, other? Doesn't really matter to be honest.
    In girls: Short hair, shoulder-length or really long? Long hair.
    In girls: Housewife or Career-Woman? Career woman, as long as she isn't a workaholic. But definitely no housewife.
    PatrickMiller
    PatrickMiller
    Admin

Post  PatrickMiller Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:29 pm

General
    Full Name: Patrick Miller
    Describe your appearance (length and color of hair, facial hair yes or no, height, style of clothing etc): Short black hair. Facial hair uhhh three days beard sometimes? 6"4, style of clothing??? I'm mostly in black if that counts as style.
    Trivia
    How do you drink your coffee? Jet-black.
    What kind(s) of sports are you into? Honestly, none. Bedsports, lol.
    How often have you been in love (not in a I-have-a-crush-kinda-way, I'm talking about real love)? Meh. I guess I was in love once.
    What's your favourite piece of clothes and what color does it have? One of my threehundred black turtlenecks? I don't have a favourite piece of clothes, I'm a guy...!
    What country would you like to visit and why? France, for obvious reasons.
    What car would you like to have? Aston Martin DB5.
    Have you ever watched an animated movie and liked it (being over twenty)? Um. I mean Ice Age was pretty cool but I'm not a fan of animated movies. Wait, I wasn't over twenty when I saw Ice Age. So no I guess.
    How many dates (you know what I mean) and why? Depends solely on the girl.
    Do you get bored easily when you're alone? No way.
    Have you had more serious relationships or more "affairs"/one-night-stands? (by affairs I don't mean the cheating on your girlfriend kind of affair) Affairs, definitely.
    What is your favourite place in the world? The Côte d'Azur
    Have you ever called someone stuff like honey/sweetie/angel and meant it (little sisters don't count)? Nope.
    Decisions
    Cats or dogs? Cats!
    Beer or Wine? Red Wine. I don't like beer. Yeah I'm a guy and I don't like beer. Sue me.
    Cars or Motorcycles? Motorcycles hands down.
    In girls: Beer, Cocktails, Shots or Wine? I go for cocktails.
    In girls: Blonde, brunette, redhead, black-haired, other? I'm into redheads. I really am.
    In girls: Short hair, shoulder-length or really long? Long hair.
    In girls: Housewife or Career-Woman? Not my problem.
    Chris
    Chris

Post  Chris Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:43 pm

General
    Full Name: Christopher A. Harper
    Describe your appearance (length and color of hair, facial hair yes or no, height, style of clothing etc): Blonde short hair. No facial hair (I know I have a three-days-beard on my avatar picture but that was taken in Florida while Spring Break where I didn't care what I looked like, lol). 6"1. What's style of clothing...?
    Trivia
    How do you drink your coffee? Milk and a bit of sugar
    What kind(s) of sports are you into? Football, Soccer, Rugby... you name it.
    How often have you been in love (not in a I-have-a-crush-kinda-way, I'm talking about real love)? Twice.
    What's your favourite piece of clothes and what color does it have? My birthday suit. It's... skin-colored.
    What country would you like to visit and why? Holland! I don't think I have to tell you why.
    Whar car would you like to have? Ford GT40 Mark 3
    Have you ever watched an animated movie and liked it (being over twenty)? Yeaaah. Wall-E. Haha. It was really cool. Very Happy
    How many dates (you know what I mean) and why? Um. Three are enough in my opinion.
    Do you get bored easily when you're alone? Sometimes.
    Have you had more serious relationships or more "affairs"/one-night-stands? (by affairs I don't mean the cheating on your girlfriend kind of affair) I've had more affairs than serious relationships but the serious ones count more. I think. So serious.
    What is your favourite place in the world? Palm Harbor, Florida Very Happy
    Have you ever called someone stuff like honey/sweetie/angel and meant it (little sisters don't count)? I have.
    Decisions
    Cats or dogs? My family owns five dogs. You gotta love dogs.
    Beer or Wine? Beeer.
    Cars or Motorcycles? The latter.
    In girls: Beer, Cocktails, Shots or Wine? Shots. Duh...! The faster they're drunk the better! Just kidding Wink
    In girls: Blonde, brunette, redhead, black-haired, other? Brunette.
    In girls: Short hair, shoulder-length or really long? The second
    In girls: Housewife or Career-Woman? Neither. A girl who works but doesn't earn more than me tongue

Last edited by Chris on Fri May 15, 2009 5:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Trevis
    Trevis

Post  Trevis Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:53 pm

General
    Full Name: Trevis M. Parker
    Describe your appearance (length and color of hair, facial hair yes or no, height, style of clothing etc): blond and short. 6"3. yeah I don't know what style of clothing is supposed to mean.
    Trivia
    How do you drink your coffee? milk and sugar
    What kind(s) of sports are you into? soccer, football, surfing...
    How often have you been in love (not in a I-have-a-crush-kinda-way, I'm talking about real love)? twice
    What's your favourite piece of clothes and what color does it have? my surfsuit? it's black and blue.
    What country would you like to visit and why? Teneriffa - awesome waves.
    Whar car would you like to have? Camaro SS
    Have you ever watched an animated movie and liked it (being over twenty)? Sure. Ice Age was cool.
    How many dates (you know what I mean) and why? Depends on the girl. I don't really care. Well it shouldn't be more than... five.
    Do you get bored easily when you're alone? Nope not really
    Have you had more serious relationships or more "affairs"/one-night-stands? (by affairs I don't mean the cheating on your girlfriend kind of affair) Affairs.
    What is your favourite place in the world? The deckchair on my balcony Very Happy
    Have you ever called someone stuff like honey/sweetie/angel and meant it (little sisters don't count)? Yup.
    Decisions
    Cats or dogs? Dogs
    Beer or Wine? Beer
    Cars or Motorcycles? Motorcycles
    In girls: Beer, Cocktails, Shots or Wine? Wine. That's got style.
    In girls: Blonde, brunette, redhead, black-haired, other? Don't care.
    In girls: Short hair, shoulder-length or really long? Long=hot
    In girls: Housewife or Career-Woman? I wouldn't want a housewife... neither a careerwoman... I go with Chris' answer.
    Mike
    Mike

Post  Mike Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:00 pm

General
    Full Name: Michael J. Hennessy
    Describe your appearance (length and color of hair, facial hair yes or no, height, style of clothing etc): see avatar. 6"2. Surfer-boy.
    Trivia
    How do you drink your coffee? milk, no sugar
    What kind(s) of sports are you into? Surfing, football, boxing...
    How often have you been in love (not in a I-have-a-crush-kinda-way, I'm talking about real love)? Once maybe.
    What's your favourite piece of clothes and what color does it have? I wouldn't know.
    What country would you like to visit and why? Spain. Why? Cause I struggled through three years of spanish in high school and I've never even been there.
    What car would you like to have? Lamborghini Miura
    Have you ever watched an animated movie and liked it (being over twenty)? Yeah. I wouldn't know which one tho.
    How many dates (you know what I mean) and why? I go for three.
    Do you get bored easily when you're alone? Nope.
    Have you had more serious relationships or more "affairs"/one-night-stands? (by affairs I don't mean the cheating on your girlfriend kind of affair) Affairs I guess? Dude I don't know.
    What is your favourite place in the world? Um... I go with Chris and say Palm Harbor.
    Decisions
    Cats or dogs? Cats.
    Beer or Wine? Beer.
    Cars or Motorcycles? Cars. Motorcycles. Cars. I can't decide.
    In girls: Beer, Cocktails, Shots or Wine? Beer! Girls who drink beer are cool.
    In girls: Blonde, brunette, redhead, black-haired, other? I like blondes. Just not the stupid ones.
    In girls: Short hair, shoulder-length or really long? Long hair is awesome.
    In girls: Housewife or Career-Woman? Neither.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:29 pm