Little Rock

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Board

+18
Alex
Chris
Beth
Jared
Carly
Mikail
Leslie
Blair
Teena
Johnnyboy
Dorian
Santarrr
DaleM
Jimmy
Amy
Danny
Cynthia
Mike
22 posters

What's been going on here?

Blair
    Blair

What's been going on here? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's been going on here?

Post  Blair Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:27 pm

We demand an apology from everyone who talked shit about us in the PF. Cause that's not okay and actually you all should get banned. And if this stays ignored, I'd seriously question Pat as an admin because that means he's biased. Just because they're members of the PF does NOT mean they're better than us or have more privileges. Everyone has to play by the rules.

Last edited by PatrickMiller on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Red color is for mods&admin only!)
    Leslie
    Leslie

Post  Leslie Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:33 pm

Chris wrote:Pat asked me to post the members list.

Why doesn't he post it himself? But whatever. So why these eleven people? How are they considered worthy of being members on the PF? I mean... since nobody ever got invitation PMs I suppose Pat and Dale chose the members - what are the requirements your have to fulfil to be chosen?

Carly wrote:
    Well how bout you re-check your info, cause you PF members bashed members of this forum likewise. Does that mean you should get banned as well, as stated in the rules? I do think so.

Hear hear! Whatcha say to that, huh?
    Shaun
    Shaun

Post  Shaun Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:52 pm

Carly wrote:Pat also temp banned me because 'I'm just fishing for drama and until this whole debate has died down, it'd be better for everyone if I just shut up.'

That is not how he said it. I would've said it this way, but he most certainly didn't. And you know that.

Teena wrote:And Amy, about the god-complex. Re-read the last two sentences in the above paragraph. Who has the god-complex, Blair or 'the chosen few'?

Pat and Dale did not open the PF in order to satisfy their god complex. I mean come off it already. We don't post in there because we don't like you guys and/or want to bash you, but just because there happen to be subjects which we wanted to discuss within the frames of a closed society. These subjects concern us, they're none of anyone else's business. The world doesn't only revolve around you.

Carly wrote:By making fun of us and saying nasty stuff about us? That's an interesting strategy to avoid drama, really.

We never said anything particularly nasty about any of you. The things that could be considered unfriendly, we admit to, but as Amy pointed out, these things have been discussed face to face as well.

Carly wrote:
    Well how bout you re-check your info, cause you PF members bashed members of this forum likewise. Does that mean you should get banned as well, as stated in the rules? I do think so.

And the people who actually bashed other members have received a temporary ban from the PF. Don't judge before you know, Carly.

Blair wrote:We demand an apology from everyone who talked shit about us in the PF. Cause that's not okay and actually you all should get banned. And if this stays ignored, I'd seriously question Pat as an admin because that means he's biased. Just because they're members of the PF does NOT mean they're better than us or have more privileges. Everyone has to play by the rules.

Tell me what you want me to apologize for, and if I deem it necessary, I'll apologize. The same goes for all the other members of the PF.

Leslie wrote:Why doesn't he post it himself? But whatever. So why these eleven people? How are they considered worthy of being members on the PF? I mean... since nobody ever got invitation PMs I suppose Pat and Dale chose the members - what are the requirements your have to fulfil to be chosen?

There were no requirements we had to fulfil. The people concerned with the subjects dealt with in the PF were invited into it. You don't need to fill us up on your conspiracy theories now because that really is all there is to it.

DaleM wrote:Getting so worked up about this is childish and pathetic.

QFT. Can we please forget about this whole thing now?
    Johnnyboy
    Johnnyboy

Post  Johnnyboy Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:58 pm

Santarrr wrote:I am a part of the private forum, thank you John.

Sorry! I didn't want to direct that at you. Very Happy

Blair wrote:We demand an apology from everyone who talked shit about us in the PF. Cause that's not okay and actually you all should get banned. And if this stays ignored, I'd seriously question Pat as an admin because that means he's biased. Just because they're members of the PF does NOT mean they're better than us or have more privileges. Everyone has to play by the rules.

There is no reason to question Pat as an admin because, as Shaun just pointed out, everyone did play by the rules.
    You can't tell me that you never talked shit about any of us. Not anymore. None of us is an angel, but, as opposed to you, we never claimed we were.

And thanks Shaun for summing&clearing all that up, can we please close the thread now?
    Candy-Mae
    Candy-Mae

Post  Candy-Mae Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:03 pm

Carly wrote:Pat also temp banned me because 'I'm just fishing for drama and until this whole debate has died down, it'd be better for everyone if I just shut up.'

He didn't say it that way, but he should've. You've been causing a shitstorm of drama over something you have no idea of so shut the fuck up already Carly.

Amy wrote:Haha, okay, go ahead, post what you know. I'm curious what you think you can throw at us.
    You don't know shit.

I love you! I love you

You just proved yourself wrong.

MrMorgan wrote:Pat and Dale did not open the PF in order to satisfy their god complex. I mean come off it already. We don't post in there because we don't like you guys and/or want to bash you, but just because there happen to be subjects which we wanted to discuss within the frames of a closed society. These subjects concern us, they're none of anyone else's business. The world doesn't only revolve around you.

I love you, too! tongue
    Leslie
    Leslie

Post  Leslie Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:05 pm

Candy-Mae wrote:He didn't say it that way, but he should've. You've been causing a shitstorm of drama over something you have no idea of so shut the fuck up already Carly.

YOU'VE been causing this shitstorm Candy! Even just this post is oozing drama so stop making false allegations! Why didn't you get banned, huh? Not even temporarily?
    The advantage of being the admin's bootycall, I guess.
    Amy
    Amy

Post  Amy Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:08 pm

Carly wrote:By making fun of us and saying nasty stuff about us? That's an interesting strategy to avoid drama, really.

Oh for god's sake, the things you think we said about you was Blair's photoshopping! If you're really so insecure as to let random people on a FUCKING INTERNET BOARD get to you so much then I suggest you log off for an hour or two and GET A LIFE!

Carly wrote:

Referring to Shaun's post, PF members have been banned because of this. So STFU already.

Carly wrote:Yeah, you wait. You'll see what you've got coming for you.

I'm still waiting.
    PatrickMiller
    PatrickMiller
    Admin

Post  PatrickMiller Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:13 pm

I will close this thread before you can count to three if ANYONE slips off topic and says something as inappropriate as Leslie just did again.
    Shaun summed the whole thing up on the third page, everything you want to know, you can find in his post.
    I won't close this thread YET. Because letting off some steam will help heal this community. But one wrong post and it's over with. I'm not afraid to delete this whole thing and I'm not afraid to ban people for valid reasons either.

So be careful.

Last edited by PatrickMiller on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Candy-Mae
    Candy-Mae

Post  Candy-Mae Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:28 am

Leslie wrote:YOU'VE been causing this shitstorm Candy! Even just this post is oozing drama so stop making false allegations! Why didn't you get banned, huh? Not even temporarily?

First off, I got a temp ban. But not for posting in this thread. How have I caused this shitstorm, huh? Give me a quote, or a reference or whatever. Cause from what this thread looks like, it wasn't me who started it.

Last edited by PatrickMiller on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I cut that last part and refer back to my post. Keep the discussion on topic. That goes for everyone.)
    Blair
    Blair

Post  Blair Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:42 am

Candy-Mae wrote:You just proved yourself wrong.

How did I 'prove myself wrong'? O.o

MrMorgan wrote:We never said anything particularly nasty about any of you. The things that could be considered unfriendly, we admit to, but as Amy pointed out, these things have been discussed face to face as well.

Nothing nasty? You said nothing nasty?? Do you want me to post a few screencaps, Shaun?

MrMorgan wrote:
    And the people who actually bashed other members have received a temporary ban from the PF. Don't judge before you know, Carly.

Oh yeah? Who's been banned and for what reason? Cause... that means they did break the rules at some point. Which means I'm right and you guys are just trying to gloss over this whole thing.

MrMorgan wrote:
    Tell me what you want me to apologize for, and if I deem it necessary, I'll apologize. The same goes for all the other members of the PF.

For talking shit about us! How often do I have to say it?! We want an apology for god's sake, how hard can it be to just say sorry?!

And:

PatrickMiller wrote:I will close this thread before you can count to three if ANYONE slips off topic and says something as inappropriate as Leslie just did again.

Candy-Mae wrote:Jealous much? Twisted Evil

That wasn't less inappropriate than what Leslie said. But I suppose Candy's gonna get away with it. And no, I'm not gonna be typing out the rest of the sentence.
    Shaun
    Shaun

Post  Shaun Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:54 am

Blair wrote:Nothing nasty? You said nothing nasty?? Do you want me to post a few screencaps, Shaun?

Go ahead Blair. Really. You know you have nothing, and yet you keep dishing it out. I don't know what you think you can accomplish with this kind of behaviour.

Blair wrote:Oh yeah? Who's been banned and for what reason? Cause... that means they did break the rules at some point. Which means I'm right and you guys are just trying to gloss over this whole thing.

I can't answer that because I'm not the admin. You'd have to ask Pat, but I don't think he'll give you an answer because publishing the reason for banning other people is just as much against the rules as what they did to get banned in the first place.

Blair wrote:
    For talking shit about us! How often do I have to say it?! We want an apology for god's sake, how hard can it be to just say sorry?!

Okay. I'm sorry if I offended anyone with whatever it was that I said. If you want to discuss any of this, PM me, just keep the shit out of this thread.

Blair wrote:
    That wasn't less inappropriate than what Leslie said. But I suppose Candy's gonna get away with it. And no, I'm not gonna be typing out the rest of the sentence.

Here:
    What's been going on here? - Page 2 Screenshot1

And if you guys keep posting stuff like this, the thread will get closed, I can promise you that. Try and be a little more civil so everyone gets the chance to say what's on their mind and get it out of their system.
    Teena
    Teena

Post  Teena Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:56 am

MrMorgan wrote:
    Go ahead Blair. Really. You know you have nothing, and yet you keep dishing it out. I don't know what you think you can accomplish with this kind of behaviour.

MrMorgan wrote:
    Okay. I'm sorry if I offended anyone with whatever it was that I said. If you want to discuss any of this, PM me, just keep the shit out of this thread.

You just contradicted yourself.
    Trevis
    Trevis

Post  Trevis Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:58 am

Mike wrote:I obviously missed out on some things lately, anyone bother to clear that up for me?

WHAT DID YOU DOOOOO!?! Mad
    Johnnyboy
    Johnnyboy

Post  Johnnyboy Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:00 am

Trevis wrote:WHAT DID YOU DOOOOO!?! Mad

LOL!

Seriously guys. Grow up. Just because a bunch of people have different opinions than you doesn't mean you have to go nuts with it. This thread is already three pages long. It's so pointless.
    Shaun
    Shaun

Post  Shaun Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:03 am

Teena wrote:You just contradicted yourself.

How that? All I was saying is that if I've said anything negative about anyone, I apologize for that. I said "you've got nothing" to Blair because the things she made everyone think we said are not true. I don't know why nobody seems to pay attention to that fact.
    Cynthia
    Cynthia

Post  Cynthia Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:05 am

MrMorgan wrote:I said "you've got nothing" to Blair because the things she made everyone think we said are not true. I don't know why nobody seems to pay attention to that fact.

So then can we have the screenshots that would clear it up? That prove her wrong? If you can provide us with these caps, we can all forget about what happened. If you can't, well, drama will ensue further. But you dug yourself that grave, guys.
    DaleM
    DaleM

Post  DaleM Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:24 am

Cynthia wrote:So then can we have the screenshots that would clear it up? That prove her wrong? If you can provide us with these caps, we can all forget about what happened. If you can't, well, drama will ensue further. But you dug yourself that grave, guys.
    -->
    Mikail wrote:Well with today's technology, you really can't tell if something is photoshopped or real. So even if the members of the private forum posted screencaps of the board to prove what has really been said, it wouldn't be 100% believeable because, as I said, you can render any picture and make it look like that's how it happened.
    Teena
    Teena

Post  Teena Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:27 am

^ So you're not even gonna try to convince us otherwise? Interesting way of defending oneself.

MrMorgan wrote:How that? All I was saying is that if I've said anything negative about anyone, I apologize for that. I said "you've got nothing" to Blair because the things she made everyone think we said are not true. I don't know why nobody seems to pay attention to that fact.

Because it's hard to believe, honestly.
    Leslie
    Leslie

Post  Leslie Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:30 am

Teena wrote:^ So you're not even gonna try to convince us otherwise? Interesting way of defending oneself.

IAW Teena; being stubborn and restive is not gonna solve this problem any faster.

We believe Blair. You say we shouldn't. Prove to us that you're right, or don't. Your decision.
    Danny
    Danny

Post  Danny Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:41 am

First off, I think there's nothing wrong with having a private forum where you can talk to your close friends. That's all fine. But the problem is that something in this forum went wrong and people found out about it, which, naturally, triggered drama.

Now, apparently some things were said in this forum that weren't exactly nice. Talking bad about regular members of this board and such. And even that would've been okay if the people involved would've admitted to it.
    But they keep insisting that Blair photoshopped the quotes and it's all a load of, um, bull manure. The only one who's apologized yet is Shaun, and that half-heartedly.

I just have three objective questions.

a) How did Blair find out about the sub-forum in the first place?

b) Can you really, honestly, say that all the screencaps were fakes? I don't think you can. It's okay if you vent in your PF when someone from this board is pissing you off. But then you should stick by it and stop denying it. You're asking everyone to be mature, right?

c) Can you guys answer these questions and can Pat then close this thread? It's making me nervous. Thank you.
    PatrickMiller
    PatrickMiller
    Admin

Post  PatrickMiller Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:49 am

Danny wrote:a) How did Blair find out about the sub-forum in the first place?

b) Can you really, honestly, say that all the screencaps were fakes? I don't think you can. It's okay if you vent in your PF when someone from this board is pissing you off. But then you should stick by it and stop denying it. You're asking everyone to be mature, right?

c) Can you guys answer these questions and can Pat then close this thread? It's making me nervous. Thank you.

a) I won't tell you, because, as opposed to her, I don't go shouting it around when someone pulls shit. She should've been permanently banned for what she did (and I don't mean the PM or this thread) but we let it slide. What did we get for it? Hatred. I'll think twice about being nice to people on here in the future.

b) No we can't, you're absolutely right. Not all of them were fakes. But some of them, we believe, were. (Rendering evidence like this is a felony, by the way.)
    Danny believe me, I'd go right ahead and post screencaps of what was really said if I could. But due to the drama fest that ensued, I was forced to delete a lot of threads and posts from the PF so the majority of Blair's screencaps doesn't originally exist anymore. I thought things had gone back to normal but then, well, this thread was opened. I'm sorry. I wish I could give you what you need to see, but I can't.

c) I won't close it yet. I want everyone to post what they think/want to know. As long as the conversation stays on topic and people aren't being rude. We're all grown-ups here after all. A certain amount of level can be expected from all of you.
    Mikail
    Mikail

Post  Mikail Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:43 pm

PatrickMiller wrote:but we let it slide. What did we get for it?

Not meaning to stir this up again but who do you mean by "we"? Aren't you the only admin on here?
    PatrickMiller
    PatrickMiller
    Admin

Post  PatrickMiller Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:44 pm

Mikail wrote:Not meaning to stir this up again but who do you mean by "we"? Aren't you the only admin on here?

I am the only admin; I was referring to my team of moderators (Shaun and Beth).
    Blair
    Blair

Post  Blair Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:46 pm

^ What kinds of rights to the moderators have? Can they f.e. change someone's signature, avatar, settings; delete/remove/edit posts; temp or perm ban members?
    PatrickMiller
    PatrickMiller
    Admin

Post  PatrickMiller Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:50 pm

Blair wrote:^ What kinds of rights to the moderators have? Can they f.e. change someone's signature, avatar, settings; delete/remove/edit posts; temp or perm ban members?

Moderators can delete and edit posts and are enabled to read and post in the Control Panel (sub-forum for various organisational things; i.e. who mods which sections and how, etc). They don't have access to the regular member's profile or settings, neither can they ban anyone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:21 am